Friday, July 15, 2011

last friday night...

Steady cool night with Reby...

It was supposedly a girls night with Moise and Pam however... stuff happens... so it was just me and Reby.

Dinner at Zaifu.. Lovely food, fast service.

Then we went to about 1004958380 stores in there including Adidas in my hopes of finding We Are Originals - FAIL.

Then I went to Anthem to look at Toki Doki and Harajuku Lovers stuff... Saw a sweeeeet top at 40% off but to my dismay it was XL. I was like, maybe I can still pull it off, but no... it was falling off my shoulders. :(

(pic taken from Polyvore)

So after that we went to check on our displays at Beauty Bar which was cool that they were trying to sell Human Nature stuff to us. hahaha!

We basically scoured the whole mall and I just got a pair of shoes and a farm-ey top at Zara coz my pink shoes that I like wearing are already falling apart.

It was a good night... Off to the farm at 5am tomorrow! 3.5 hours of sleep to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment