Monday, July 11, 2011

Obsession

I'm currently determined to lose weight... more weight... Last time I checked I lost about 6-8lbs already... and then the scale went missing... I can't check my progress.

I've been doing Intermittent Fasting for 65 days already... Basically I can only eat from 11am-7pm everyday. It's hard but bearable because I can eat anything in moderation in that span of time... However I decided to take take it to another level by taking out rice and unhealthy foods in my diet.. That just started last Monday.


Today's lunch menu that I prepared this morning... 


I made a pact with Bless and Aimee and we'll all do this together for a month and see how it goes. Wish us luck!

I've also started doing yoga with my sister last night. Hope it all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment