Sunday, December 4, 2011

2012

The movie implicated that the world will end this coming 2012...

Of course I'm Catholic and I don't believe that anyone can predict when the world will end.

However I have a short list of things I want to accomplish for the upcoming year...

1. Manage my finances really well, might have to open another bank account to be able to do so. I will really have to clearly strategize my savings plan, and if ever, possible investments.

2. Continue to study and learn about our industry. Cosmetics, chemistry, marketing, buying patterns, all that. I plan to really focus in studying through the open source links.

3. Be faithful to my exercise regimen.. Zumba, Yoga, whatever.

4. Eat right.

5. Focus on the Enchanted Farm... Spend more time there.

6. Live life... I will not be scared to commit mistakes if it will make me a better person.

7. I will be more spontaneous and not overthink things.

8. Strive to be a more positive person.

9. Love more, judge less.


I know this list can go on and on... But we'll see what happens. I know new year's isn't the only time to have resolutions, that'll sound too superficial.

I hope I can be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment